A product or service is retired in two phases to ensure you have sufficient time to transition to a new tool.
- Phase 1: New sales discontinued – The product or service is no longer available as a new purchase (nor can you add seats), but you can renew your subscription or maintenance plan. In addition, no new features will be released, but support continues to be available
- Phase 2: Product retired – Subscriptions and maintenance plans of the product or service can no longer be renewed. Customer support continues to be available until your contract expires. Products accessed through a subscription can only be used until the subscription contract ends. Products accessed as a perpetual license on maintenance can continue to be used forever, but maintenance is no longer provided after it is retired.*
- Maintenance plans will retire on May 7, 2021, and cannot be renewed.
- 1- year subscriptions with multi-user access (network licenses) will retire on August 7, 2022, and cannot be renewed.
- 2 and 3-year subscriptions with multi-user access (network licenses) were discontinued and retired on February 29, 2020.
- 2-year subscriptions will retire on April 7, 2021, and cannot be renewed.
- At your next renewal before August 7, 2023, you may trade-in one multi-user subscription or network maintenance seat for two standard named-user subscriptions for a similar price.
Check out the list of discontinued or retired products and services, and alternative software solutions.
If you have additional questions or need clarification about the alternative software solution for your needs, contact us.
INDUSTRIES: Architecture, Buildings, Civil Engineering, Civil Infrastructure, Construction, Manufacturing, MEP Engineering, Structural Engineering