During our previously recorded webinar, Nick Marchek, BIM Specialist here at Microsol Resources, shares what’s new with the Autodesk Construction Cloud. Focusing on preconstruction and construction workflows, Nick reviews the Autodesk Docs, Autodesk Build, and Autodesk Takeoff products.
Today, collaboration and access to information from anywhere, and at any time, is critical to successful construction project management. More than just a name change from BIM 360, the Autodesk Construction Cloud provides a new interface (adopted from PlanGrid) and additional features, as well as new products focused on the construction industry.
During this presentation, you will:
- Understand how your current licenses of BIM 360 products provide access to the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
- Review the new user interface for the Autodesk Construction Cloud and discuss key features of Autodesk Docs, Autodesk Build, and Autodesk Takeoff.
- Create and track your administration workflows with issue creation, submittals, transmittals, and RFIs.
- Utilize mobile devices to open, view, and markup drawings in the field, as well as update and track jobsite reporting, photos, reports, and checklists.
- Utilize the tools in Takeoff to review accurate counts and quantities for use with estimating and reporting.
Interested in seeing What’s New with the Autodesk Construction Cloud for Design?
INDUSTRIES: Architecture, Construction