Today, collaboration and access to information from anywhere, and at any time, is critical to successful project management. Watch this presentation as Joseph Freund, BIM Application Specialist at Microsol Resources, reviews the Autodesk Construction Cloud platform. Focusing on Autodesk Docs, Autodesk Build, and Autodesk Takeoff, Joseph will review the key features and capabilities that have been added since the new Autodesk Construction Cloud was rolled out in early 2021. More than just a name change from its predecessor BIM 360, the Autodesk Construction Cloud offers more integrations and connectivity between its products for the full lifecycle of a project under one unified platform.
During this presentation, viewers will gain an understanding of:
- The differences between BIM 360 and the newer Autodesk Construction Cloud.
- Key features and capabilities that have been introduced to the Autodesk Construction Cloud since its initial release in early 2021.
- How to accelerate the design decision making process by using the project management and collaboration tools within these products.
- How to create and track your administration workflows with issue creation, submittals, transmittals, and RFIs.
- How to utilize the tools in Takeoff to review accurate counts and quantities for use with estimating and reporting.
For more information, please visit us at microsolresources.com/software/autodesk