Introducing Site Tools for Revit & Revit LT.
This new toolset supports the design and documentation of richly detailed landscapes. You can use Site Tools to:
- Collect and rationalize existing conditions data from CAD Imports, CSV point files, and more.
- Model your design intent freely and easily, with versatile site and massing tools for modeling topography.
- Populate schedules, sheets, and views and calculate material quantities. Cut, fill, join, and run phasing scenarios. Use the design-to-documentation engine of Revit to save time and improve design quality when modeling landscape and site conditions.
Save time in concrete detailing.
Structural engineers and rebar detailers have new capabilities for creating, scheduling, and documenting rebar. Use the new bar bending details to:
- Create reinforcement drawings and schedules with detailed fabrication instructions. With this new tool in Revit, when the model changes, the details adapt along with it.
- Add and customize rebar bending details so that your views and sheets respect your typical practice.
- Reduce errors and omissions in your document sets.
Evolve work together.
Link Coordination Model from Autodesk Docs into Revit makes it easier for project teams to sync and coordinate design deliverables. Keep project files light and teams on the same page.
- Link models and views from any of the 60+ formats supported by Docs and the Autodesk Construction Cloud directly into Revit.
- Underlay the coordination model as visual reference when designing in Revit.
- Reduce the need for interpretation when coordinating up-to-date design deliverables with partners and project teams.