Build & Collaborate Better with Autodesk Construction Cloud
By Microsol Resources | Video
Today, collaboration and access to information from anywhere, and at any time, is critical to successful project management.
Watch this video as I review the Autodesk Construction Cloud (released in early 2021). Focusing on the pre-construction and construction phases, I provided an overview of this new platform and will review the key features and capabilities of the following products including Autodesk Docs, Build, CollaboratePro, and Takeoff.
More than just a name change from its predecessor BIM 360, the Autodesk Construction Cloud offers more integrations and connectivity between its products for the full lifecycle of a project under one unified platform.
During this presentation, viewers will gain an understanding of:
- How your current licenses provide access to the Autodesk Construction Cloud, as well as its predecessor BIM 360.
- The new user interfaces for the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
- Key features and capabilities of Autodesk Docs, Build, and Takeoff.
- How your team can start to accelerate the design decision-making process by using the project management and collaboration tools within these products.
- How to create and track your administration workflows with issue creation, submittals, transmittals, and RFIs.
- Utilizing mobile devices to open, view, and markup drawings in the field, as well as update and track jobsite reporting, photos, reports, and checklists.
- How to utilize the tools in Takeoff to review accurate counts and quantities for use with estimating and reporting.
To learn more about the Autodesk Construction Cloud and how to connect your design and construction workflows utilizing these tools, check out our article on Connect Construction Workflows with Autodesk Construction Cloud.
Let us chat and find out how we can help.
INDUSTRIES: Buildings, Construction