Technology is radically changing the way designs are envisioned, reviewed, and built. As physical and digital technology come together to create endless possibilities for designing buildings, it’s important to embrace and utilize BIM to make your workflows more efficient and easier to manage.
Watch Roger Liucci of Microsol Resources discuss the design process workflow and how you can support all phases of the building lifecycle from conceptual design through construction by using the Autodesk Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection from desktop, cloud, and other devices.
After watching this video, you will be able to:
- Improve project outcomes with conceptual design and modeling tools, and real-time analytics using Forma.
- Make the connection between conceptual design in and design documentation in Revit seamless.
- Simulate energy usage and visualize necessary design changes using Insight.
- Visualize high-quality architectural renderings using 3ds Max. – Support collaborative BIM by utilizing Navisworks for clash detection and review of all project team models.
- Connect architectural workflows with a common data environment using Autodesk Docs.
For more info, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUSTRIES: Architecture, Construction, MEP Engineering