Trying to find out exactly what is Autodesk BIM 360 Team and how it can help you? You came to the right spot! BIM 360 Team is a cloud-based collaboration tool that enables architects, engineers and their project stakeholders to work efficiently together in one central workspace. Users can view, markup, share and review over 100 2D and 3D file formats from any device (browser or mobile). Furthermore, with BIM 360 Team you can track version history and extend BIM to the entire team.
Listed below are links to some very useful resources on how to get the most out of your Autodesk BIM 360 Team subscription once you have set up your Team HUB.
- BIM 360 Team Autodesk Knowledge Network
- General Discussion on BIM 360 Team
- Idea Board for BIM 360 Team
- Getting started with Team
- Basic Functionality with your Team hub
- Advanced Functionality with your Team hub
- Additional Team Tips, Tricks & Tutorials
Update: As of April 9, 2018, Autodesk will no longer offer new subscriptions to BIM 360 Team. BIM 360 Team subscribers will have access to the new BIM 360 platform. Existing BIM 360 Team subscribers can continue to renew and use BIM 360 Team in its current form.