Autodesk Advanced Support is only available to customers with Subscription and is designed to minimize downtime and maximize productivity. It is a premium offering that features unlimited, priority, one-to-one, 24×5, global phone support and online help options like training webcasts, the Autodesk knowledge base, and blogs.
Other benefits of Autodesk Advanced Support include having access to:
- Remote desktop assistance to expedite troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Online, moderated community support forums with the option to escalate forum questions to a one-to-one support request
- A wide range of online help and exclusive support webcasts designed to equip the customer’s internal support staff with the tools and skills needed to provide first-level support for Autodesk products
- Tracked support requests and Autodesk responses that enable the customer’s entire team to benefit from answers posted to individual users’ questions
- API (application programming interface) support
Autodesk Advanced Support has officially replaced Autodesk Gold Support, which is no longer available. Gold Support customers, however, do not need to take any action regarding this because the change will be made automatically in the Autodesk systems. Additionally, Autodesk Advanced Support is a premium-level support offering for small and medium-sized businesses. Autodesk Enterprise Priority Support is a premium-level support offering for Autodesk’s direct, large enterprise customers, offering the highest priority product support available from Autodesk. In order to obtain Autodesk Advanced Support follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to Autodesk Account at accounts.autodesk.com.
- Click Management in the top navigation bar.
- Hover over Support in the top right corner and select “View my support cases”.
- A popup window will appear, showing your:
– Express Service ID
– Your Phone Support Numbers
– A list of products that are eligible to receive phone support.
Provide your Express Service ID
When calling Autodesk support, it is very important to have your Express Service ID when initiating a new support request. This identifies you as a phone support user and validates your Advanced Support or Enterprise Priority Support benefits.
Note: If you are calling about an existing case, your Case ID can also be used to validate your benefits.
Additional Phone Support Tips
-Call from your Primary Phone Number
– When calling from the Primary Phone Number, as listed in your Autodesk profile, we can often validate your support entitlements more quickly and route your call immediately—without asking for your Express Service ID.
– Update your Primary Phone number from the My Profile link located in the top right corner of Subscription Center or by asking the Autodesk representative to update this for you the next time you call.
Curious about buying Autodesk Support? As previously mentioned, a customer must be an Autodesk Subscription customer in order to opt to buy Autodesk Advanced Support. The Support prices are based on the product price. Contact your Microsol Resources Sales Representative for pricing information. Autodesk Advanced Support is offered for all Autodesk products available on Subscription and the expiration date for Support will coincide with your Subscription contract. To view Autodesk’s blog post will screen shots click here
Still have lingering questions? Contact us at (212) 465-8734 and we will be happy to help you!