The Next Generation of Rendering is here! V-Ray Next Scene Intelligence delivers faster ray tracing, cleaner sampling, and more accurate rendering. That means you work smarter — not harder — by automating steps that used to take up valuable time.
IPR updates, Debug Shading, and a new Memory Tracking report to save time and optimize your scenes.
- Debug shading. Easily isolate textures, materials, and geometry to help debug large shading networks in V-Ray IPR and V-Ray GPU IPR.
- Color corrections in viewport IPR. Apply V-Ray Frame Buffer color corrections directly in the Viewport IPR.
- Memory tracking. Optimize your scene with the new memory usage report for textures and objects.
V-RAY GPU BOOST
Boost your render time with the popular alSurface shader for skin and VRayDistanceTex map.
- V-Ray GPU support for alSurface material. A general purpose shader with layered SSS and glossy fresnel reflections on V-Ray GPU.
- V-Ray GPU support for VRayDistanceTex. Faster setup of your scene’s shaders and render effects based on geometry with V-Ray GPU.
Spice up your projects with cel-shading effects or take advantage of the new lens effects to simulate real-world camera styles.
- V-Ray Toon Shader. Quickly add cartoon and cel-shading effects to your 3D projects.
- Dust and Scratches lens effect. Simulate real-world camera lens effects with new procedurally generated Dust and Scratches.
If you would like to upgrade your V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max licenses to V-Ray NEXT for 3ds Max, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are not sure about upgrading your licenses, you can request a free 30-day trial, to get an overview of its new features and functionality. You can test it out with your team and find out how this new version will improve your workflow.