V-Ray Next for SketchUp will be released soon. With the official release of this new version, Chaos Group will discontinue technical help and updates for V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp. After the release you will:
- not have on-demand access to V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp builds
- no longer have assisted technical support from Chaos Group
- receive no software updates
- not be eligible for upgrade to V-Ray Next for SketchUp
….so what’s Next?
Now is the perfect time to upgrade. Choose one of the options below and you’ll continue to get Chaos Group’s first-class technical and operations support, access to future updates and upgrades — and a shiny new version of V-Ray.
Switch to an Annual License
Chaos Group subscription model is packed with benefits, including:
- Cost-effectiveness and simplified scalability
- Low initial cost, which is great for freelancers, small and medium businesses
- Free minor updates and major upgrades released during the license validity period
- Free technical and operations support
Upgrade to V-Ray 3.0 for SketchUp before V-Ray Next for SketchUp is release
If the perpetual licensing model suits your needs, it may be wise to upgrade to V-Ray 3.0 for SketchUp before the official release. With this option, you’ll keep your access to Chaos Group’s technical support and you can purchase an upgrade to V-Ray Next for SketchUp when needed.
If you would like to upgrade your V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp licenses to V-Ray 3.0 for SketchUp, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are not sure about upgrading your licenses, you can request a free 30-day trial, to get an overview of its new features and functionality. You can test it out with your team and find out how this new version will improve your workflow.