As of March 2019, Bluebeam will no longer develop future versions of Bluebeam Revu for Mac. However, they will release Revu for Mac 2.1 update in Q2 2019. Existing licenses will continue to work.
Bluebeam understands that Revu for Mac provides many benefits to your business. To minimize any disruption, Bluebeam will provide the following:
- Your Revu for Mac licenses will continue working, but Bluebeam will not release any additional updates or bug fixes after March 2020.
- All Revu for Mac 2.0 customers will have access to the Revu for Mac 2.1 release, which includes improvements to measurement tools and fixes to critical issues.
- Revu for Mac 1.0 customers can purchase an upgrade to Revu for Mac 2.1 at a discounted price until June 1, 2019.
This is only valid for upgrades; maintenance sales and renewals are no longer available as of March 1, 2019.
- Revu for Mac customers interested in switching to any edition of Revu for Windows may purchase a license at a discounted price.
- Bluebeam does not provide support for Revu in a Parallels or Boot Camp environment.
I’m on Revu for Mac 1.0. How can I get access to 2.1 when it’s released?
You will be eligible to purchase an upgrade until June 1, 2019, at a discounted price. This is only available for upgrades; maintenance sales and renewals are no longer available as of March 1, 2019.
I have an active Maintenance. Will I still be able to get technical support?
Yes. Users with active maintenance have access to phone and email support until the product reaches its end of life (March 1, 2020). This includes troubleshooting and bug fixes for critical issues (on a case-by-case basis). However, it does not include any development of additional features.
Users without maintenance still have access to our technical support team via email.
Will I be able to continue running Revu for Mac if I update my OS
Revu for Mac 2.x is compatible with these versions of macOS. However, when a new version of macOS is released it’s not uncommon for there to be some changes that may affect performance, and Bluebeam will attempt to address any OS related performance issues while it is in Core Support.
After the product reaches its end of life, what resources are available to me?
Online documentation will remain available on Bluebeam’s Support Site.
Can I still buy seats of Revu for Mac?
For a limited time only until (4/1/19), you can buy additional seats. Support options of this product are limited, as mentioned above.
Is it possible to run Revu for Windows on my Mac?
While it may be possible to do so, Bluebeam DOES NOT provide support for Revu in a Parallels or Boot Camp environment.
If you have any additional questions or would like to upgrade your Revu for Mac licenses, please contact us at email@example.com.