Contract administrator’s (the Contract Manager and/or Software Coordinator(s)) can locate their Contract number(s), and licensing details along with reseller information in Autodesk Account by following these steps:
- Login to https://accounts.autodesk.com/
- Navigate to the Management tab
- Scroll down the left hand navigation and click on Contract & Orders
Your basic Contract data will appear.
- Click on the Contract number to drill down further.
If you have multiple Contracts that you are the administrator for they will all be listed here.
Notice that if you hover over the Products area the products in that Contract will be visible. This takes the guesswork out of what products are contained in which Contract(s).
Now you can view all your relevant Contract data on a single page. Information available here includes Contract type, Contract end date, cloud credits purchased, and serial number(s), product key(s), quantity of seats, support level, etc.
- Clicking on the drawer on the left of each product drills down to further information including license type, and Software Coordinator.
If you still have unanswered questions or are having trouble, do not hesitate to contact us! Call us at 888-768-7568 or shoot us an email email@example.com.