- Grasshopper – Grasshopper is now a full-fledged part of Rhino and provides the solid foundation of many incredible third-party components ranging from environmental analysis to robotic control.
- Presentation – McNeel improved Rhino with the aim of helping you present your work: be it “quick and dirty” or “high-res glossy”. With major changes to Rendering, Materials, or just plain capturing the viewport, it’s now easier and faster to present, discuss, make decisions, and iterate.
- Display – Rhino’s new display pipeline is faster, more stable, and uses features found on modern graphics hardware, like GPU-sensitive shaders and memory optimizations. This results in fewer GPU-specific display glitches and more consistent, beautiful, and frequent frames, even with large models. In some conditions, the display speed can be up to 300% faster.
- Documentation – McNeel has refined the documentation workflow; from a completely reworked annotation-style interface to better DWG support, and Rich Text throughout. It’s now easier to convey accurately and clearly the what and the how of your design.
- Licensing & Administration – Rhino is now easier to install, license, and configure. There’s a great new option to license Rhino using the Cloud Zoo.
Interested in upgrading or getting a new Rhino 6 license? Want to upgrade your V-Ray for Rhino seat? Contact us at email@example.com today!
|The latest V-Ray for Rhino now supports Rhino 6.2 and above. Chaos Group has also implemented overall improvements to make your rendering workflow faster, smoother and more productive.
INDUSTRIES: Architecture, Buildings