While there are many paths to the desired location; the Autodesk Account user interface is a lot more user-friendly than the discontinued Autodesk Subscription Center. Here is one way administrator’s (the Contract Manager and/or Software Coordinator(s)) can locate current and previous product serial number(s) and product key(s) in Autodesk Account:
- Login to https://accounts.autodesk.com/
- Navigate to the Management tab
- Scroll down the left hand navigation and click on Products & Services
A list of all Autodesk products and services appropriate to your account are listed here.
- To simplify the data here I recommend clicking on Products so that only the actual products are shown.
- Clicking on the drawer on the left of each product drills down to serial number(s) and product key(s) for the current version and up to three versions back – if serial number existed from previous releases that have since been upgraded.
- If you click on View all serial numbers a pop up window appears with all serial numbers.
You also have the option to perform other actions such as download the software here BUT that’s another blog post 🙂
If you still have unanswered questions or are having trouble, do not hesitate to contact us! Call us at 888-768-7568 or shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.