If you’ve been looking for Autodesk Structural Detailing 2016, please be aware that you will not find it! The program has officially been discontinued. Now what? Autodesk Advance Steel is your new solution.
Autodesk® Advance Steel is easy-to-use and comprehensive software for structural steel detailing which can help fill an important gap in the steel design to construction workflow. Built on the familiar Autodesk® AutoCAD® platform, the software’s 3D modeling tools help you accelerate design and detailing. Work with an extensive library of intelligent, parametric structural elements, steel connections, and plates, or model your own custom elements and connections with intuitive tools. Help speed time to fabrication by automatically generating shop and general arrangement drawings, creating bills of material (BOMs), and producing DSTV CNC files directly from your designs. Interoperability with Autodesk® Revit® software and other BIM solutions supports a more connected BIM workflow from design through fabrication to construction.
Some of the key benefits of Advance Steel include:
- Integrates with Autodesk® Revit® and Autodesk® Navisworks® software products for building projects
- Integrates with Autodesk® AutoCAD® Plant 3D software with object-enabler technology and Navisworks for industrial projects
- Provides comprehensive modeling libraries of profiles and connection types
- Highly customized for local steel standards including steel connection design
- Helps reduce shop errors by producing NC & CNC files directly from the 3D model and connecting these models directly with leading MIS software.
- Supports collaboration in a multi-user 3D model environment
- Automatically updates and maintains revision control of documentation
For more information regarding Autodesk Advance Steel and its benefits, please visit our product page here or contact Microsol Resources at 888-768-7568.