How to Install your Bluebeam Revu 2018 Upgrade
Already own a Bluebeam license? Upgrade to the latest and greatest version of Bluebeam Revu is easy. Whether you own a Perpetual or Open License, we’ve got simple steps here to follow on how to install your Bluebeam upgrade.
Customers with active Maintenance, an Enterprise License, or licenses purchased after February 20, 2018 are eligible for a free version upgrade.
Customers with an Open License will receive a new Revu 2018 product key by logging in to the Bluebeam Gateway. All your Open License seats will remain under the same serial number. You can continue using your existing version of Revu or update to Revu 2018.
For Bluebeam Studio users, it is important to ensure that all project files have been fully uploaded before upgrading to avoid potential data conflicts between versions.
Here are some simple steps to set up your Bluebeam Revu 2018 licenses in no time:
- If you already own a Bluebeam Revu license with maintenance and want to upgrade to Revu 2018, please go here.
- Enter your current serial number, product key and primary or secondary contact email in the license information form.
Enter the email address that was used to buy your seat of Revu, which can be found in your license certificate email.
- If eligible, an email will be sent to the email you provided with a new Serial Number and Product Key. You’ll need this information to register your new version of Revu. If you did not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
- Once you have your new serial number and license key, visit http://support.bluebeam.com/updates/ . Be sure to select the edition of Revu (Standard, CAD, or eXtreme) that is listed in the email you received after upgrading your license.
Note: The serial number and product key for your older Revu software will not work with the newer version. If you’re upgrading from Revu 2018 Standard to Revu 2018 eXtreme, you’ll need to have a new serial number and product key for Revu 2018 eXtreme.
- When you are prompted to Run or Save As the Revu installer, select Save As and choose a location on your hard drive to store the file.
- Once the download is completed, please close all of your open programs, and then double-click on the installer.
- During the latter part of the installation process, a registration window will appear where you can enter your new serial number and product key.
- After you’ve clicked the Register button, the software will contact the registration server to complete the activation process. The installer will continue running, and eventually you’ll need to click the Finish button to complete the installation process.
You should now be all set with your Revu 2018!
To find out more about What’s New with Bluebeam Revu 2018, you can read this blog article or view our video.
If you want to upgrade your license or have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 768-7568.