How to Locate and Manage Group Names for Product Serial Numbers in Autodesk Account
A group is a customizable value used to sort and filter the subscription products you manage. Autodesk in their zeal to offer up everything one would need to manage all their Autodesk products in one single destination may make you wonder where went what. I am a firm believer in there is a place for everything and that everything has a place but while a far improvement over the now retired Subscription Center interface; Autodesk Account still has some unpacking to do. For now; if you are wondering how to associate a serial number with a group name please follow the directions outlined below:
- Scroll down the left hand navigation and click on Manage Users
- Click on Manage Software Coordinators
- You will be taken to another tab
- Click on the Contract Number to drill down
- Click on the Products Tab
- Check the box(es) to the left of the Serial Number(s) you would like to associate or rename Groups to
- Click Rename Group Button
- An editable field will appear
- Type in chosen Group Name
- Click Apply to All and your Serial Number will now be associated with your chosen Group Name.
If you still have unanswered questions or are having trouble, do not hesitate to contact us! Call us at 888-768-7568 or shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.