Bluebeam Revu is an extremely powerful tool for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) community that allows users to markup, takeoff, organize, and collaborate PDF files easier than before.
Annotating and measuring is now faster than before and the new studio features allow you to collaborate in real-time. But tools are only as good as our ability to use them.
Some of the tips & tricks that will be covered during this video include:
- Call out multiple areas on a drawing from a single comment.
- Apply markups to all pages of a document.
- Automatically auto-size text boxes to perfectly be sized for the text they contain
- Export PDFs to Word or Excel format.
- Discover how you can collaborate with your project partner using Studio Project or Studio Sessions.
- Explore how you can quickly calculate area measurements within Spaces.
- Utilize the customizable keyboard shortcuts to help you work faster and better in Revu.
- New customizable shortcuts include batch tools, sketch tools, cut content, erase content, and lots more.
Microsol Resources is a Bluebeam Platinum Partner that exemplifies best-in-class customer service, Bluebeam product knowledge, and training.
Download your free 30-day trial today!
INDUSTRIES: Architecture, Buildings, Civil Engineering, Civil Infrastructure, Construction, MEP Engineering