How do you generate accurate bids from PDFs using Bluebeam Revu? Taking off quantities from PDF files has always been a challenge. With specialized tools in Bluebeam Revu, you can take off quantities accurately and with ease. You can even link the takeoff values with Excel spreadsheets for dynamic updating of values as the takeoffs in the PDF files change. Revu has unique markup and measurement tools for contractors in the specialty trades. In this presentation, we will show how measurement tools in Revu help you capture a project’s true scope and create a stronger bid—which gives you the competitive edge.
During this video, David Spergel, our Bluebeam Certified Support Representative will provides listeners with the understanding on how to:
- Go beyond length, width and area—Revu measures more, like volume, depth, radius, wall area, angle and arc, and performs area and volume cutouts.
- Save and organize custom markups and measurements for easy reuse, and share them with colleagues to streamline communication.
- Search for symbols within PDFs and add hyperlinks and highlights, or even apply custom counts to search results.
- Create a visual summary of markup data on your PDF, which automatically updates as markups are added or modified.
- Store your preferred toolbars, tool sets and display settings in a custom interface profile, or choose from preloaded profiles.
- Section off and fill complex drawing regions to easily generate markups, measurements and spaces.
- Easily take measurements from detail sheets by creating multiple scaled viewports in a single drawing.
Microsol Resources is a Bluebeam Platinum Partner that exemplify best-in-class customer service, Bluebeam product knowledge, and training.
INDUSTRIES: Architecture, Buildings, Construction