Bluebeam Revu is an extremely powerful tool for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) community that allows users to markup, takeoff, organize, and collaborate PDF files easier than before. Annotating and measuring is now faster than before and the new studio features allow you to collaborate in real-time.
Annotating and measuring are now faster than before, and the new studio features allow you to collaborate in real-time. But tools are only as good as our ability to use them.
Watch as David Spergel, Microsol Resources’ Bluebeam Revu expert, provides some helpful tips & tricks, including keyboard shortcuts to supercharge your Bluebeam Revu workflows and show you how to:
- Call out multiple areas on a drawing from a single comment.
- Apply markups to all pages of a document.
- Automatically auto-size text boxes to perfectly be sized for the text they contain.
- Export PDFs to Word or Excel format.
- Discover how you can collaborate with your project partner using Studio Project or Studio Sessions.
- Explore how you can quickly calculate area measurements within Spaces.
- Utilize the customizable keyboard shortcuts to help you work faster and better in Revu.
- New customizable shortcuts include batch tools, sketch tools, cut content, erase content, and lots more.
For more information, please visit us at microsolresources.com/software/bluebeam
To get your free 30-day trial for Bluebeam Revu, click here.
INDUSTRIES: Architecture, Buildings, Civil Engineering, Civil Infrastructure, Construction, MEP Engineering, Structural Engineering