Helpful Tips and Tricks for Bluebeam Revu
By Brenda Araujo | Video
Bluebeam Revu is an extremely powerful tool for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) community that allows users to markup, takeoff, organize, and collaborate PDF files easier than before. Annotating and measuring is now faster than before and the new studio features allow you to collaborate in real-time.
Annotating and measuring are now faster than before, and the new studio features allow you to collaborate in real-time. But tools are only as good as our ability to use them.
As of September 20, 2022, Bluebeam announced its business transformation with the release of Bluebeam Cloud, a new suite of mobile and browser-based solutions available globally as part of new subscription plans. This is why Bluebeam is moving towards a cloud and data-centric portfolio through Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). In tandem with this journey to SaaS, Bluebeam is moving to a subscription pricing model.
Watch this video as David Spergel, Microsol Resources’ Bluebeam Revu expert, gives out some of the tips & tricks, including keyboard shortcuts to supercharge your Bluebeam Revu workflows, walks through the Bluebeam plans and shows you how to:
- Call out multiple areas on a drawing from a single comment.
- Apply markups to all pages of a document.
- Automatically auto-size text boxes to perfectly be sized for the text they contain
- Export PDFs to Word or Excel format.
- Discover how you can collaborate with your project partner using Studio Project or Studio Sessions.
- Explore how you can quickly calculate area measurements within Spaces.
- Utilize the customizable keyboard shortcuts to help you work faster and better in Revu.
- New customizable shortcuts include batch tools, sketch tools, cut content, erase content, and lots more.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUSTRIES: Architecture, Construction