Interested in seeing what the new Autodesk 2017 features can do for you?
See it first! Microsol Resources hosted a webinar series on What’s new with Autodesk 2017 that showcase and highlight the newest features of the various Autodesk products.
We streamlined our webinar series to focus on different industries and project types from architects, to engineers, infrastructure and construction. We focused on the project workflow and share tips and tricks for the new software features to meet the increasing project demands while supporting productivity.
Stay ahead of the curve and see the demos of the new features along with Q&A with our building and infrastructure specialists.
View our recorded webinar series here. You can view the individual webcasts directly from these links:
- What’s new with AutoCAD 2017?
- What’s new with Revit 2017?
- What’s new with A360 Collaboration for Revit?
- What’s new with AutoCAD MEP & Revit MEP 2017?
- What’s new with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017?
- What’s new with Autodesk Navisworks 2017 and BIM 360?
If you have any questions about any of these Autodesk software, training, certification or need technical support, contact us at email@example.com.