Bluebeam Revu gives you the smart tools you need to keep your team in sync and get the job done right—anytime, anywhere.
Revu 20.2 will focus on Task Efficiency and Communication through improvements to measurement tools. Revu 20.1 expanded on the Markup tool and Studio enhancements in Revu 20.0, and also included updated support for SharePoint, so you can securely authenticate Revu and open documents in any modern browser.
What’s New with Bluebeam Revu 20.2?
- Setting page scale improvements: Ability for users to save their commonly used page scales into the preset list, ensuring the accuracy of takeoffs. Additionally, there will be an option to apply a standard, user-defined y-axis scale across multiple pages.
- Flexible length measurement Unit: In Revu 20.2, users can set the length unit independently of the page scale, helping them bid faster & submit more bids, plus it gives international customers the flexibility to take off materials based on project requirements.
- Support for Sketchup 2021
- Addition of BBU page link under the Help Menu (only in the English US and English UK language)
Users on Revu 20.1 and above will receive an in-app notification informing them of the new release.
Why buy your Bluebeam license through Microsol Resources?
- We are experts
We are experts in Bluebeam software. At times, our customers have interaction/interoperability issues with their design and design and construction tools, and our technical team is capable of identifying and solving those issues quickly.
- Outstanding technical support
All software sold by Microsol Resources is provided with one-on-one troubleshooting technical support via phone or email at no additional cost.
- We are local and work in the same time zone.
We understand that companies can’t afford to halt their projects because of software problems. If you ever encounter an issue with your Bluebeam software, you can reach out directly to us and get support within the same day – often immediately or within minutes. We understand how valuable your time is, and our technical team can help you resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Microsol Resources is a Bluebeam Platinum Partner that exemplifies best-in-class customer service, Bluebeam product knowledge, and training.
Download your free 30-day trial of Bluebeam today!
INDUSTRIES: Architecture, Buildings, Civil Engineering, Civil Infrastructure, Construction, MEP Engineering, Structural Engineering