BENEFITS OF USING Ideate Explorer
Decipher the language of Revit Warnings
When using this model browser, as opposed to a project browser, users decrease the time they spend on model management, increase the accuracy of their models, and reduce file space:
- Finding and deleting incorrect, obsolete, and hidden problem items, including DWGs.
- Finding, refining, and revising elements, even those excluded from the project browser.
- Getting a full view of any Revit model and understanding all elements in the model.
- Easily complying with standards.
- Auditing and removing Revit warnings.
Easily review and manager Revit Manager
- Ranks Warnings based on importance.
- Get notified when a “High” ranked warning appears in the model.
- Easily fix problems using tools in Revit while the Warnings Manager dialog box is open.
Query and navigate through view-based elements
- Find unused sheets and views.
- Find and filter legends, schedules, sheets, or views by category and/or keyword.
- Customize individual working environments without altering the Project Browser.