BENEFITS OF USING Ideate Sticky
Flexibility and convenience
Revit schedules are the perfect tool to represent the data behind your Revit elements, but the lack of a text editor in Revit makes organizing and formatting other essential non-BIM data frustrating and time consuming. Ideate Sticky for Revit combines the ease and flexibility of Excel, Word and PDF editing with the convenience of a sticky note.
Eliminate bottlenecks, overcome workflow gaps, and dramatically improve efficiencies
- Display your own tabular data and coordinate your consultant’s data across multiple sheets.
- Create and manage Sheet Notes in Excel, Word and PDF, for easy editing and to use across multiple models.
- Publish code checklists and subtotaled data for complex occupancy calculations.
Improve workflow collaborations
- Publish subtotaled data for complex plumbing calculations.
- Coordinate general notes and conditions from Excel, Word and PDF into all project files.
- List code checklists.