BENEFITS OF USING BIM Collaborate
What is BIM Collaborate?
BIM Collaborate is cloud-based design collaboration and coordination software that connects AEC teams, helping you execute on design intent and deliver high-quality constructible models on a single platform.
Greater connection. Greater value for clients.
- Stay up to date with design progress.
- Make smarter decisions with project insights.
- Assess constructability with automatic clash detection.
Bring together teams, workflows, and insights
- Improve communication with easy feedback tools.
- Accelerate timelines with live design co-creation.
- Reduce rework, RFIs, and change orders with better construction documentation.
BIM Coordinate Features:
Robust access controls
Administer teams, projects, and accounts in one place. Secure access to relevant data with automated control to keep teams focused.
Democratized access to design data
Easily review designs in a web browser. Identify and assign issues on designs for fast resolution without opening Revit, Civil 3D, or AutoCAD Plant 3D.
Advanced change analytics
Understand how changes across disciplines affect planned work by viewing any combination of models in 2D or 3D view.
Overarching project timeline
Easily see dates and contents of shared design packages, managing data exchange on multidiscipline projects.
Round-Trip Revit and Naviswork Issues
View and resolve issues assigned to you from the cloud directly in Revit or Navisworks for closed-loop workflows.