BENEFITS OF USING Ideate BIMLink
Control Revit data with precision and speed
BIMLink , the Revit plugin, beautifully complements the features in Revit for an enhanced workflow. Architects, designers, and planners can export BIM data into user-friendly Microsoft Excel, manipulate the data, and then push it back into Revit with ease and accuracy. The result: hundreds of hours saved. This Revit plugin makes asset tagging easy, making it possible to accommodate sudden and unexpected changes quickly, even in projects of enormous size and complexity.
Unleash the power of Ideate BIMLink
- Push calculated BIM data such as occupancy loads into tags with ease.
- Update all doors in a project turns into a fifteen-minute task instead of hours or days.
- Utilize non-Revit staff. For example, export Door Parameters so that non-Revit users can fill out the data using Excel.
- Provide access to the revisions on Sheet properties.
Export, modify and upload and analyze BIM data
- Maintain quality control: Standardize measurements, naming conventions and parameter values in the data via Excel.
- Import and export point layout data.
- Manage Revit spaces, such as specified vs. actual airflow, using Excel and non-Revit staff.
- Audit the elevation values of elements such as electrical fixtures, fire alarm devices, and communication and data devices.