Easily Integrate and Format Non-BIM Data into Revit Projects
Ideate Sticky for Revit combines the ease and flexibility of Excel spreadsheet editing with the convenience of a sticky note. Use Ideate Sticky to elegantly connect non-BIM data from an Excel file into Revit projects, enhancing cross-team workflows. Revit schedules are the perfect tool to represent the data behind your Revit elements, but the lack of a text editor in Revit makes organizing and formatting other essential non-BIM data frustrating and time-consuming.
Ideate Sticky Features
With Ideate Sticky, Revit professionals can publish code checklists, starting views, and data design, and also:
- Import as a static element or as a dynamic link
- Update non-BIM consultant data from MS Excel into your Revit project
- Represent subtotaled data or matrix data
- Combine with Ideate BIMLink to export model information and layout that data with greater graphical control
Let Sticky manage the look and feel of your text and other tabular data. You can fluidly edit the text within Excel and highlight updated information. Keep client-specific requests, consultant information or contractor updates front and center for your designers and other teams. Other schedules do not interfere with table creation or modification, and the table generated does not accidentally start scheduling things. Large and complex Revit projects can benefit from scores of Ideate sticky notes with automatic updates. Enjoy the benefits of formatting inside of Excel or Revit. What will you Sticky?
Ideate Sticky Specifications
- Ideate Sticky runs on Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, and Revit Structure for both 32- and 64-bit approved platforms. Microsoft Remote Desktop and other virtualized platforms such as Citrix and VMware are only supported by the network version.
- Ideate Sticky is designed to work in conjunction with its corresponding Revit version. The Hardware and operating systems that are required for Sticky are similar to those needed for Autodesk® Revit 2019.