3D GAME ENGINE AND REAL-TIME RENDERING SOFTWARE
Autodesk Stingray is a modern game engine built on a powerful, data-driven core architecture that can produce visually stunning games and scale to large projects. Stingray features an exceptional level of connectivity with Autodesk Maya LT, Autodesk Maya, and Autodesk 3ds Max animation software, simplifying art-toengine workflows for game makers.
As of January 7th, 2018, subscribers are no longer able to purchase or renew Autodesk Stingray subscriptions. Stingray’s functionality will be part of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction collection, Maya and 3ds Max products. For more information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or call (888) 768-7568.
Autodesk Stingray Features
STINGRAY FOR GAMES
Build 3D games with powerful art-to-engine workflows.
STINGRAY FOR DESIGN VISUALIZATION
Bring your architectural visualizations to life with real-time rendering and scene interactivity.
STUNNING REAL-TIME RENDERING
Build beautiful worlds and environments.
Autodesk Stingray Specifications
Autodesk® Stingray software is supported on the following 64-bit operating systems and at a minimum, requires a system with the following 64-bit hardware:
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1) and Windows® 8.1
- 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor; Intel Core i5 or higher recommended.
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11 compatible video card.
- 8 GB of RAM or higher
- 4 GB of free disk space for install
- Three-button mouse
Stingray enables developers to deploy projects to Microsoft® Windows 7® and Windows 8®, Apple® iOS, Google® Android®, Sony® PlayStation® 4, and Microsoft® Xbox One®.
Supplemental content is available online. Autodesk recommends using a recent version of a modern web browser to access and view the content.
- The Stingray Editor will run on hardware below the above-stated system requirements but performance may be limited.
- Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).