The coursework has been crafted to help you learn and then apply what you’ve learned. Step-by-step videos, interactive exercises and quick quizzes cement your learning. You’ll receive a certificate of completion after you’ve mastered the course.
- Gain familiarity with the interface and navigation in Revu.
- Learn markup tools including Stamps, Tool Chest and Markups List.
- Modify and share PDFs.
- Collaborate with Studio.
- Navigate the Revu interface.
- Create and share a custom Profile.
- Place markups on drawings and change visual properties of markups.
- Create and share a custom tool set and save markups into tool sets.
- Import multiple comments onto one PDF in the Markups list.
- Set markup statuses and create custom status fields in the Markups list.
- Create a responsibility Custom Column in the Markups list.
- Export markup data to Excel and to a PDF Summary.
- Flatten markups.
- Create a Studio Session and understand its use for document review and collaboration.
- Create a Studio Project for storing and sharing document files.
- Create PDFs from other programs, including AutoCAD, Outlook and Word.
- Automatically rename page labels and create bookmarks from title block information.
- Combine PDFs and reorder, rotate, replace and insert pages within a PDF.
- Edit text and content on a PDF.