Autodesk A360 is a project-based collaboration service for individuals, teams, and organizations. The paid version; A360 Team, enables everyone to work more efficiently together because A360 is built specifically to support design and engineering workflows. A360 Team offers a web location; a team hub, where you can create projects and participate in projects and collaborate in real time. With all this collaborating we want to make sure you are being well represented. Read on to learn how to update your Display Name and Team Name in Autodesk A360 Team.
- You can access your Team Hub by visiting the link provided within the “Your A360 Team trial hub is now active” email.
- Login with your existing credentials. (Autodesk ID and Password)
TO UPDATE DISPLAY NAME
- From the A360 Dashboard navigate to Profile icon located upper far right and scroll then click on Profile
From My Profile
- Update Display Name
- Click Save
TO UPDATE TEAM NAME
- From the A360 Dashboard navigate to your Profile icon located upper far right and scroll then click on Admin
- You will be taken to an Index section where there are quite a few customization and configuration options including the option to update your Team Name by clicking on Team information
- Click edit
- Update Team Name
- Click Save
All set! These updates are effective immediately.
If you still have unanswered questions or are having trouble, do not hesitate to contact us! Call us at 888-768-7568 or shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.