Autodesk 2023 Product Keys
By Anna Liza Montenegro | IT, Subscription
With the newest release of Autodesk products, we bring you a new list of Autodesk 2023 product keys. Product keys are required for the installation of Autodesk products and are used to differentiate products and the software version you are installing. Entering an incorrect product key will result in activation errors for that product.
Interested in seeing what the new Autodesk features can do for you? Microsol Resources hosts these annual webinar series on What’s New with Autodesk that showcase and highlight the newest features of the various Autodesk products on the different versions.
The product keys for Autodesk 2023 products are in alphabetical order.
|Product Name||Product Key|
|3ds Max with Softimage||978O1|
|AutoCAD LT for Mac||827O1|
|AutoCAD Raster Design||340O1|
|AutoCAD Revit LT Suite||834N1|
|CFD – Ultimate||811M1|
|FeatureCAM – Premium||A9FN1|
|FeatureCAM – Standard||A9GN1|
|FeatureCAM – Ultimate||A9EN1|
|Flame – Education||C14N1|
|Flame – transition||C5LO1|
|Fusion 360 with Netfabb Standard||A95O1|
|InfoDrainage – Standard||C67O1|
|InfoDrainage – Ultimate||C68O1|
|InfoWorks ICM – Standard||C6AO1|
|InfoWorks ICM – Ultimate||C6BO1|
|InfoWorks WS Pro||C6CO1|
|Inventor Engineer-to-Order Series||805O1|
|Inventor Engineer-to-Order Series Distribution Fee||636O1|
|Inventor Engineer-to-Order Server||752O1|
|Inventor ETO – Developer||A66O1|
|Inventor ETO – Distribution||996O1|
|Lustre – transition||C5MO1|
|Maya with Softimage||977O1|
|Netfabb Local Simulation||C02O1|
|PowerInspect – Premium||A9JN1|
|PowerInspect – Standard||A9KN1|
|PowerInspect – Ultimate||A9HN1|
|PowerMill – Premium||A9AN1|
|PowerMill – Standard||A9QN1|
|PowerMill – Ultimate||A9PN1|
|PowerShape – Premium||A9MN1|
|PowerShape – Standard||A9NN1|
|PowerShape – Ultimate||A9LN1|
|Robot Structural Analysis Professional||547O1|
|Structural Bridge Design||954O1|
|VRED Render Node||890O1|
Depending on the type of license you purchase, you may be prompted for a serial number and product key during product activation.
There are various ways to find this information, depending on how you obtained your software.
- Sign in to Autodesk Account and click the Management tab.
- In the Products & Services section, locate your product.
- Expand the product details to find your serial number and product key.
Autodesk Account: contract details
If you are a software coordinator or contract manager, Autodesk Account provides serial numbers and product keys for all products on your subscription contract.
- Sign in to Autodesk Account and click Contracts and Orders from the main menu on the left.
- Click the appropriate contract number.
The serial numbers and product keys are in the Serial/Key column for each product on your subscription contract.
Education Community (students and teachers)
If you obtain student software by using the Install Now download method, your serial number and product key are automatically entered during installation. If you still need to find this information, sign in to the Education Community website and follow these steps:
- Click My Account in the blue box on the right.
- At the top of the screen, click Account.
- On the left, click Products. Then click Download Products.
- Select Content Type > Serial Number.
Product key: Installation media or download folder
If you can’t locate your product key using the previous methods, follow these steps:
- Using your installation media (USB key, DVD, download folder, and so on) navigate to the setup.exe file for your Autodesk product.
- In that folder, look for a file with a name similar to MID.txt (for example, MID01.txt or MID02.txt).
- Open this file in a text editor (such as Notepad) and verify that the product name is what you expect it to be.
- Look for the part number. The first five characters of the part number are also the product key for that product.
If you need further assistance, email us at email@example.com.
INDUSTRIES: Architecture, Buildings, Civil Engineering, Civil Infrastructure, Construction, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, MEP Engineering, Structural Engineering