Finance Your Software, Subscription or Services
For companies in a cash-flow crunch, the biggest advantage to lease-financing is the ability to hold onto their cash. In most cases, a company can get the technology investments it needs with little or no down payment, allowing it to preserve working capital and lines of credit for other uses. Lease-financing of technology purchases offers many potential benefits over conventional loans or paying cash. By lease-financing, companies are able to break down large technology acquisitions into manageable, fixed monthly payments over 12, 24, or 36 months.
- Quick Results – Lease-financing allows you to have the latest software and/or equipment working for your business quickly and easily with fast approval, minimal documentation and prompt equipment delivery.
- Low Payments – Effectively maintain your cash flow with payments that are often lower than loan financing.
- Structure Payments and Terms to Fit Your Cash Flow – For equipment purchases, varying end of lease options give you the choice to purchase the equipment, return it, or extend your agreement.
- 100% Financing – Conserve lines of credit and acquire software, services and equipment without a major cash outlay. Unlike loans, which may require up to 20% down, lease-financing generally has minimal up-front costs. Finance up to 100% of the cost, with additional options possible to cover soft costs like installation and training.
- Tax and Accounting Benefits – You may be able to lower your taxable income by deducting the lease payments. Lessees who prefer the tax benefits of ownership and use may take advantage of Section 179 depreciation.
For more information about lease financing, you can check this blog. If you have any questions about the best option for you, contact your Microsol Resources Account Executive or email us at email@example.com.