Autodesk Drive is a cloud storage solution that allows individuals and small teams to organize, preview, and share any type of design or model data. Autodesk Drive supports most 2D and 3D files – including DWG, RVT, DWF, PDF, JPG, and Office files. With Drive, you can easily collect your design files in one place, in the cloud. Then share with anyone. Access your design files rom anywhere, on any device. You can sync your files to your PC with Desktop Connector.
Autodesk Drive Features
Upload data to a personal cloud drive.
Organize and manage your data into folders.
Collaborate on any device
View 2D and 3D designs and models within the browser on any device.
Share your drive with others for viewing, editing, uploading, and managing data.
Note: Sharing your drive gives another person complete access and editing rights to all of your cloud files and folders.
Access, view, and edit data in drives which have been shared with you.
With Desktop Connector installed, you can also view and organize files stored in Drive from your desktop and desktop applications.
GET MORE IN A COLLECTION
Autodesk Drive is one of the essential BIM tools available in the Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection. Explore more by clicking here!
Autodesk Drive Specifications
Operating System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows®–8.1, or 10 (v. 1607 Anniversary Update or later).
- Autodesk no longer provides updates for Windows 7. For more information see the FAQ or the Microsoft Support article that addresses this topic.
- Desktop Connector is not supported when run “elevated”. For more details see Known Issues and search for “elevated”.
- For more information on Virtual Installation Guidelines please see the section “Technical Support for Virtual Installation” found on the Autodesk Knowledge Network.
Supported Data Sources
Autodesk BIM 360 Docs
Autodesk BIM 360 Team
Autodesk Fusion Team
Software Compatibility and Supported File Types
Desktop Connector supports all file types. File references are supported only for the file types called out below.
On Windows®, Desktop Connector supports advanced workflows, including reference gathering, for the following applications:
- Autodesk 3ds Max (64-bit only) 2014 and later.
- Autodesk Alias (64-bit only)
- Autodesk AutoCAD (64-bit only) 2016 and later.
- Autodesk Civil 3D 2020.2 Update and later.
- Autodesk FeatureCAM (64-bit only)
- Autodesk Inventor (64-bit only) 2016 and later
- Microsoft Office
- Autodesk PowerInspect (64-bit only) 2018.1 and later
- Autodesk PowerMill (64-bit only)
- Solidworks® (64-bit only) 2017-2020.
- Autodesk VRED
Desktop Connector supports the following languages:
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)