Document and data management software as a service
Buzzsaw® is data management software as a service (SaaS) that helps enable Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows. It includes tools for documentation, modeling, and data management, and it is integrated with the Autodesk portfolio of design and data management solutions. Access Buzzsaw securely from your desktop, the web, or your mobile device.
As of October 7, 2016, Autodesk is ending the sale of Buzzsaw® to new customers. If you’re an architect or engineer who works on design projects through many review cycles, explore BIM 360 Team and Collaboration for Revit. If you’re a construction professional seeking a more structured document management solution with advanced permission controls, consider BIM 360 Docs.
Autodesk Buzzsaw Features
EXCHANGE MODELS ACROSS COMPANIES
Securely exchange information for distributed teams.
DESIGN REVIEW AND MARKUP
Help streamline the review and editing process.
EXPLORE BIM MODELS ONLINE
View Revit and Navisworks models online.
Autodesk Buzzsaw Specifications
Buzzsaw app for Microsoft® Windows®
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 or Microsoft® Windows® XP
- Professional edition operating system
- Intel® Pentium®-based PC or compatible
- 2 GHz processor or higher
- 35 MB free disk space
- VGA video display of 1,024 x 768 or higher
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or higher web browser
- DSL, cable, or equivalent broadband Internet connection
Buzzsaw web access requirements
- PC or Apple® Macintosh® computer with DSL, cable, or equivalent broadband Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox® 4 or higher, Apple® Safari® 5 or higher, or Google Chrome™ 10 or higher web browser
Buzzsaw Professional web access requirements
- PC computer with DSL, cable, or equivalent broadband Internet connection
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher web browser
Buzzsaw mobile app for Apple® iPhone® and iPad®
- iOS 4.2 or higher
Buzzsaw mobile app for Android™ Phone or Tablet
- Android OS 2.2.1 or higher