How to Download Autodesk Software Online
Please note, there is an updated version of this blog post here: https://microsolresources.com/using-the-autodesk-virtual-agent-to-download-previous-versions-of-autodesk-software/
Autodesk software is able to open up tons of new avenues for its users, yet sometimes the trickiest part is figuring out how to download the software in the first place! Luckily, Microsol Resources is here to help. First, head to registeronce.autodesk.com and click on the bottom left button that looks like this:
Next, you will want to complete the steps below:
- Click the “Virtual Agent” button.
- Autodesk will then create an Ask Autodesk pop-up window with various FAQs regarding activating, registering and downloading products. For instance, if you are looking to download new or updated products, click “Download Links.”
- Before you start downloading, you need to create a new folder on your desktop where you will save the program.
- Next, click your program to begin download (if there is more than one, you will need to click through each of the various parts). Please note: if a window pops up asking if you want to Run, Save or Cancel the program, select SAVE and save it to the new desktop folder.
- Once you have downloaded all of the available parts to the new folder and clicked the EXE file ONLY option, your program will be saved onto your desktop and ready to install and run! Make sure you have your Serial number and Product Key handy in order to install. If you need help finding those, refer to our previous blog post here.
Hopefully that breakdown helped, but if you are still having trouble feel free to get in touch with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call at (212) 465-8734.