When you invest in training, you get the maximum return from your software investment. As an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) with training facilities in New York, Boston, and Philadelphia, we give you access to courseware, software resources, and provide an Autodesk Training Certificate upon completion. We also have a mobile training lab that we can provide at your offices.
Studies have shown that students achieve maximum retention through hands on repetition. Microsol Resources is known for its commitment to excellence in training programs. Our courses are carefully constructed using data sets that mimic the real world application of the software to ensure that students will be immediately productive once working on projects in the field.
Our team of experienced CAD and BIM Specialists maintain software certifications, and have the resources available to answer questions and provide solutions to tough design challenges. Our goal is to help you get up to speed with your software so you get the most out of your investment.
To find out more about our Training Courses, click here.
Microsol Resources is also a provider of American Institute of Architects/Continuing Education Systems (AIA/CES). Certificates of Completion will be provided to professional engineers for Professional Development Hours (PDH), and reported to CES Records for credit to AIA members.
We are also able to provide the Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES) for some of our training and continuing education programs geared towards landscape architects. Our status as a provider of continuing education demonstrates a system-wide, top-down commitment to quality professional continuing education and administration.
In addition to being an Autodesk Training Center, we are also an Autodesk Certification Center. Autodesk Certification can enhance the competitive edge and reputation of organizations that adopt its use, while providing an industry-accepted credential that students and professionals can use to achieve academic success and advance their careers.
Autodesk Certification program was developed to objectively validate the skills and knowledge of anyone—student or professional—who uses Autodesk software.
Competition for talent is fierce in today’s marketplace. Universities want to enroll the smartest, most committed students and equip them for professional success after they graduate. Employers want to attract and retain well-qualified, ambitious professionals who not only work hard, but also help them win new projects and gain industry recognition. Students and professionals just want to get ahead—and stay there.
To find out more about getting Autodesk Certified, click here.
Do you need to enhance your design technology? Want to improve your project workflows? Who’s your technology partner?
As a team, we are passionate about helping customers improve their productivity and overall business processes. To not only assist you, but enable you to gain a competitive advantage as you stay updated with the most recent technologies. How can we help you?
All those enrolled in a class from Microsol Resources, an Autodesk Training Center will receive continuing education units. To receive your continuing education units with a Certificate of Completion, you will need to take a short evaluation survey from the Autodesk Training Evaluation System (TES). After the survey is completed, you will be given the option to download an electronic certificate (PDF) directly from your TES account. Microsol Resources Instructors do not issue the certificate, and retrieving a certificate is a self-service option.
Please create an Autodesk Training Evaluation System (TES) account before the first day of class, that will allow you to take the survey and download your Certificate of Completion.
Your instructor will provide you with a Course ID where you will be given the opportunity to download the certificate. If you do not submit a survey within a 30-day period as of the last day of the course, you will not have the option to download and retrieve your certificate for the course.
1) To create an account, click here. Your full name, a valid email address, and country-of-residence will be required to create an account.
2) You will then be asked to review the Terms and Condition of the evaluation survey. If you are currently enrolled in a college or university, please select Student. You must then click YES for the opt-in questions. If you click NO, you will not receive the Student Evaluation Survey request.
4) An email with a verify link should be sent to the registrant. Please verify by clicking the activation link.
5) You will then be prompt to create a password.
Upon completion of the registration process, the customer will be able to return to the Training Evaluation System’s Sign In page by using this URL: https://education.autodesk.com/login-student
1) Upon login into the Training Evaluation System, you should see the student Dashboard view. The Dashboard will show the course(s) you have completed, your current courses, and total number of courses you have attended.
2) From the Dashboard view, please click on Course; from the drop-down menu, please select Search Course.3) On the search box shown, please enter the Course ID and confirm if the appropriate course appears. You may then enter the Course ID provided by the instructor and select the Enroll the Course button.
5) The TES system will show a pop-up window asking to confirm registration for the selected course. Please click ‘Yes, sure!’ to confirm the course enrollment.7) The Survey Status will show Not Completed if you have not completed the Student Evaluation Survey for the specific course. You may then select the Not Completed link .
8)The survey questions are delivered a single question at a time, with approximately 15 total questions per survey. It may be completed on a mobile device or a computer. After completing the Student Evaluation Survey, please Submit the evaluation to complete the survey process.
After the Student Evaluation Survey is completed, you will be given the option to download an electronic Course Completion Certificate directly from your TES account. Microsol Resources Instructors do not issue the Course Completion Certificate. Retrieving a certificate is a self-service option.
1) From the drop-down menu, please select Finish Course.
2) You will then see a list of your enrolled courses; You may select Click Here under the Download Certificate
3) Please click SAVE to download a PDF file of your certificate.
If any issue occurs, please email Brenda Araujo, the Training Coordinator at email@example.com for assistance.
Features the latest informative and technical content provided by our industry experts for designers, engineers, and construction firms and facility owners.LEARN MORE